CREATIVE APPLICATION DEVELOPER WITH OVER A DECADE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Front-end Web Development - full stack experience.
- Report Development - SQL, Crystal Reports, MS Access.
- MS Office automation – Custom Access and Excel Development.
- End user and Technical Training.
University of Arizona
from 2016 to Present
SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
- Redesign/Development of University of Arizona Parking & Transportation Website: https://parking.arizona.edu/
- Design and Development of UofA Cat Wheels Application.
Tag Employer Services
from 2010 to 2014
SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- MS SQL Server and MS Access development. Creation of queries, views and stored procedures using t-SQL. Complex relational and semantic data modelling.
- UI Design.
Fluoresco Lighting & Sign
from 2007 to 2009
DATABASE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
- Data management, reporting and Microsoft Access application development involving multiple databases and clients distributed across 3 states and 11 branch locations
- Development of complex, custom reports using Crystal Reports, Report Smith, Access, Sql., Web.
- Administering and development of Fluoresco's MS SQL Server that pooled all company data from several databases and ran as the back end to various desktop and reporting solutions.
from 2002 to 2007
CONSULTANT & TECHNICAL TRAINER
- Delivery of technical training courses, custom reporting solutions, database and application development.
- Consulting and development for Arizona Department of Health to create some highly customized reports using Crystal Reports and Oracle data. Reports include tracking of average sample transit times between hospitals and the State testing lab taking into account location, holidays, weekends, work hours, volume, etc.
- Programming in PERL training to the INTUIT internet team in Tucson, AZ
- Microsoft C# .net training to development team from Intel, Sacramento.
- Microsoft Visual Basic Application Development training to programmers from Microsoft's Finance and Data Team in Reno.
- Microsoft Visual Basic Application Development training to Nevada State IT.
- Microsoft ASP.net training to Wells Fargo web developers.
- Consulting and VBA automation development with Thermador/Bosch Corporation to automate the processing of data into a variety of summaries and graphs i.e. Lines of equal life time, Product failure trends, etc. (Helped Transform a week+ long reporting process into a a minute or two of sub-routine execution)
- Development of "Work Estimation" application for a non-profit company in Phoenix, AZ. Outputs mufti-dimensional reports and graphs comparing all of the requested dimensions of employee, actual work. Extensive VBA used to create a totally custom, real-time, measure and reporting tool - reports and graphs are dynamically generated in Excel from COM VBA behind the ACCESS UI.
ExecuTrain of Los Angeles/Irvine/Phoenix
from 1998 to 2002
- Delivery of training courses teaching desktop applications, web technologies, database modelling, application development and reporting solutions.
- Delivery of Prosoft Certified Web Master bootcamps and web development courses
- Frame-Maker and Acrobat training to Earthlink's technical writing department.
- VBScript training to Pacific Life's security division.
- Database application development for ExecuTrain on in-house access database to track profitability and categorize courses.
- Excel VBA consulting for Freemont Investments.
Self Employed Artist
from 1994 to 1998
- Created paintings in a variety of mediums.
- Planned and executed private showings and participated in art fairs ; festivals in CA and AZ.
- Arranged consignment in stores, galleries, coffee houses and film studios.
- Pursued contact artistry and design work, specializing in portraiture, J-sleeves, restaurant menus, business cards, and letterhead.
- Illustrated story boards for the film Alice through the Looking Glass, On Ice Productions (1997); collaborated with directors, set designers and actors to prepare scene-by-scene drawings for use in production.
University of Southern California
September 1988 - June 1990
Arizona State University
September 1990 - June 1994
Extensive acting courses. Performed in several University Productions. Wrote and directed. Also took drawing & painting courses.